Once a valid domain has been selected, you can proceed with the registration. The registration process is simple and user-friendly, with two main sections on the interface.
CONNECT WALLET button, then pick a supported wallet of your choice in the dialog. Learn how to create and fund your wallet here.
- On the left side of the screen, you can see a preview of the domain card up for registration.
- At the lower left corner, you can use the inline feedback widget.
- At the upper part of the left side, you can see the wallet you are currently using and can switch to another wallet if needed.
- On the right side of the screen, you see the full domain registration form, with the following sections:
|Registration period||Number of years (1-3) the domain should be registered for. Currently, domains are not extendable after initial registration. (Learn more here)|
|E-mail notifications||Stay informed of expiry notifications, bids, or updates regarding your domain.|
|Primary domain||Whether or not to set the domain as your primary domain.|
|Price breakdown||Details about the registration fee amount.|
- Once you have configured all the settings, click on the
REGISTER DOMAINbutton at the bottom to initiate the transaction for domain registration.
If you don't have enough balance in your current wallet to pay the registration fee or gas, you can check out our guide here.
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet and wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain.
You've successfully registered your domain. Congratulations! 🎉
Now either proceed to the dashboard, search for another one to register, or start managing your new domain.
Pro-tip: Use the
SCREENSHOT button to take a fancy screenshot of your new domain. Perfect
for sharing on social media!